The " Handphone " drama

Chermaine : stop screaming and complaining ! you are the one who misplaced the remote
control !!

Clarence : * continues to scream , swung his hands while i was doing some writing draft on my
notebook for " The star " column ( classifieds section )

* A loud sound was heard...apparently Clarence swung his arm hard enough to knock most of my things of the table....

Clifford : Jie...your handphone.....

Chermaine : * in horror...saw the phone without the LCD screen WHAT !!

Clifford and me ended up spending 15-20 minutes just to find the screen.....

But Clifford gave up halfway into the search =(

Chermaine : * saw the screen below the curtain area.. Gosh..... so dead =(

='(

I tried fixing it....like i am an electrical engineer or something...it works...

but then , the cover is the huge problem...

the next day , Clarence played with my hand phone again...

and the the screen is 70% doomed to die =( .

The shop told me that it cost RM120 just to change the screen

crazy....

my parents told me to use this phone until it officially dies one day xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011