Insecurities overwhelms me again and again !!

Man ! I wanna be fatter !!

and ish !

i shouldn't have gone to _____ and stumble upon that ____ and saw the __ and saw the comments that ____

* haha , if you all are thinking about insults...no...it's not...it's just that i went to facebook and tangan gatal and saw a girl's pic with __ comments...which made me kinda jealous

man...i'm getting jealous !

AND I SHOULDN'T BE !!

I seriously gonna get in shape at least before college !

at least...after seeing THAT i'll have the drive to improve myself haha xD

I'll take that as a good thing xD

i just can't believe that i got jealous of a 16 year old because _ commented on that..

GAH...how i wish i just can open and close one eye !!

i know its very revealing here...but i'm like that

i speak what i think....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011