Me at home haha xD

WOW ..can't believed that i've went MIA-ed for about a week xD haha

housework..housework..and housework...

amazingly....i enjoyed them because they taught me so so so many lessons and actually me and my brothers' relationship really got closer ( since we have to team up to do the housework )

This is how i look at home haha xD
the weather is just so darn hot that i have to tie my hair and clip my fringe up =(
and yeah...my hair is just SO BLACK already !! ( why it have to grow so fast ?? ) =(
my wavy hair is also coming out...

but i've already made up my mind on three things :

1 ) I WILL NOT cut my hair now
2 ) I WILL NOT straighten my hair
3 ) I WILL NOT bleach my hair ( as if i will haha xD )

Next part.....

Was folding clothes in the maid's room....and i was bored...
so i went to the drawers and i actually discover loads of things including
my mum's pictures ( when she was a teenager ) , my grandmother's cassettes , 1 cent coins in a purse and other things xD

but i found two of my brother's last time shirts ( worn when they are young )

and i just doesn't know why...

i actually tried them both ....

and





Man. I actually loved them !!!

*Ignore the pants .....it's a boxer anyway...

The first checkered shirt

and this.....Clarence's performing shirt few years back ( he can't fit into it already lol )

and THANK GOD !!

I seriously was super happy when i was the 2nd shirt...

because it kinda looks like the "boyfriend" shirt in cotton on ( it cost quite a lot )

and yay !!

i have it now =D

FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011