Since i'm doing my law presentation now ( continuation after Michayla's work THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH !!!! ) , i'm gonna blog about my COLLEGE LIFE !! =D

Honestly , i expected myself to be a loner in college since a lot of people I know are studying elsewhere.....I don't have many friends in high school and I feared college life so much because of the stories that i've heard .

It turned out to be untrue because i met so many people i knew there....from SBS to Minda Ceria , and just familiar faces from just anywhere and everywhere ( which some i don't even remember ) .

Like what i said in few posts back , I'm currently taking Cambridge A Levels ( Arts ) and i haven't know anyone who's taking Arts during the WHOLE orientation week....

The first day of class itself , i was rather insecure to be honest.....not knowing anyone there from my new class , AN11C ( yeah , i'm in C class again !!!!! )

I sat in the 3rd row in class that day......and the first 2 friends i knew was Kioko ( Kevin ) and Siew Hui ( Yi En look-a-like ) ..chatted with them and got to know that they both also knew each other just recently and was shocked when they found out that they live around 10 feet away from each other haha xD and Siew Hui was from St. Mary ( which is also Rachel K's school )

Few seconds later , i saw " the girl " i saw during Art Subs lecture ( she sat infront of me during the lecture ) and this time , she sat right infront . I thought she was the quiet type haha xD

After GP class ( more like a get-to-know- you session since Ms. Sarah was on MC that day ) , I went out of the class and just stared @ the pond , then the girl approached me xD we immediately exchange names and talked about a lot of things =) Amazingly she's more outspoken that I thought ...and she thought that I am a rocker LOL

Soon , i got to know a number of people in my AN11C class =) Our talkative class rep ( Edwin ) never fails to intimidate me.....because he can answer a lot questions that the lecturers asked....and i got to know his gang as well . There is also this 2 guys who looked like twins.... and the Raymond guy whom his friends kept calling him " Lam Fung " for no reason ( quite funny actually ) lols xD and Hai Loon ( Michayla said he look like hong kong actor...he really does xD ....HE'S A debater btw... ) and Jeremy ( Selangor representative for Ping Pong !!!!!! )

College life for an A levels student like me is hectic.....we probably have the most hectic time table compared to others and we already have several assignments we have to do ...

Oh ya ! Michayla , you really inspired me to do a lot of things man...such as going to the library more often and to work out xD thank you loads !!!!! xD swimming next tuesday ya !

back to the story , Met Joshua Foo in the college library and he teased that my hair is brighter than his and said that " eh why are you here , i tot you don't like TARC " haha xD what la him .....

so far i haven't met Yan Kit yet....and I kept meeting RAJMIT !!!!!!! nearly everyday haha xD we ada jodoh xD

Rarely meet Rachel nowadays since we are in different streams ....but yeah , she always shocked me by either pulling my bag or by tickling my waist ! you ah !! xD

Met Joshua N one day when i was in gym with Michayla and saw him wearing the same SBS t-shirt haha xD WHT A COINCIDENCE xD

So far , i'm enjoying my life in college , with the assignments i have to juggle and OO night is approaching ( i'm one of the finalist....shocked actually...will blog more about it after OO night itself ) and the old friends and new friends i knew

5 of my classmates are studying in TARC xD Joshua , Eugene , Rajmit , Tim and Me

and TARC seriously proved me wrong in many ways....i admit i really hated this place before i stepped into this compound....and i'm officially taking back all those words =)

Thanks to Phraveen ( senior !! ) for the advice and etc during the Open Day and during the forum thing ...can't believed that you recognized me haha xD all the best in your studies ya in HK
* eh...what is so secretive about Global Business btw !

Met Foo Hong several times during Econs lecture xD ( your hair also kinda orange la btw ! )

and found out that Canteen 1's food is better than Canteen 2's food ...

OO nite finalists ( darlings ! ) and committees are super great people as well !! love them all =D

Amazingly Michayla and I was kinda similiar in the sense that we were many type of ppl before...the from the nerd type and etc....and high sch life etc.....

She was shocked when I told her about the " lecture " story haha xD she sat infront of me and i saw her book and predicted that we would be friends and i wanted to approach her but she was so quiet and when she went out of the room i wanted to approached her but i didn't

she laughed man lols !!!

wht she said was quite true " a little change of attitude makes a huge difference "

but i'm gonna add something which is " a little change of attitude makes a huge difference..but never ever lose your inner self in the process....it's good to be good....."xD
( referring to someone whom i want the person to know that it's good to change but not changing into another person whom you are not....it's obvious )

OH YA.....seriously , sometimes i kept forgetting that i'm in college xD i actually told Michayla that i admit feeling weird without prefects ( when we ate outside the canteen compound ( engineering block to be exact ) and squatted there because the weather is HOT ! met Justin there btw.....he saw us in such manner !! xD ) and talked haha xD

and yesterday in class i actually said " woah .....can use liquid pen ah .... OH YA !! we are in college...can already right "

she was like " Chermaine !!!!! YOU AH ! ! omgosh you are so cute ...."

and she even called me a perfectionist when we were editing the picture essay thing =.= xD

and our Business studies lecturer is REALLY CUTE !! She will change the colour of the words on the screen and yesterday she even asked us what colour we want......she could have just HIGHLIGHTED it....

Michayla told me that she's like me.....perfectionist....and said that she mirrors me xD

because i kept asking her wht colour and wht font is nice etc xD

Glad to meet You Too Michayla !! ( HONEST ! )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011