Dad's 52nd Birthday !!! =D ( 13th June 2010 )

My dad is officially 52 years old this year haha !!! ( he kept saying he's only 50 =.= )
but he is still handsome right ? xD
leng chai uncle !!!!!!!! =P =P



Clifford , Dad and Me

The celebration was suppose to be a secret @ first
but my dad really......too smart la ish !!
destroy our plan =.=

My Family =D xD ( told ya i'm the shortest one xD )

My uncle's family ( mum's bro ) and my family =D
To Wesley : yeah...i'm short.... xD

Later , dad opened his b'day presents and i kept asking him to open the red box

and he did xD

it's this btw xD

FAILED pic
( actually he was putting the box infront of his " one pack stomach " and said " oh yeah...i have 6 packs )

my dad can project a lot of swt humours....

really xD

MY parents are really jokers xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011