CLINIQUE STAR TOUR 2010 ( IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CLEO )

landed on our "shores" ( TARC ) on the 20th July 2010 ( Wednesday )

Didn't really noticed about this event thing until James gave me a flyer about this ( they went to his Uni. much earlier )

Asked Denise to join and Jacklyn joined us =D ( Angella declined as she wasn't feeling very well and she wants to revise with Ching Su )

Saw William and Denise said that if this event can be joined by guys , William and Vicent would gladly join ( yeah..can see that...i think maybe James want to join until he saw the thing was only for GIRLS then he gave it to me ) lol ( just joking ) xD

So after lunch with Denise and William and after Jacklyn's class , we headed to the area :

Yup...that's the area.....

We each paid RM 30 . Then we were asked to choose either we want " FUNKY AND CHIC " or " NATURAL AND _____ " makeup ...

Denise and Jacklyn choose Natural but i choose Chic ( as i presumed that i don't look like in Natural style of makeup ) lol xD

Us before the make up session haha xD ( before the " consultation session " ) ( they snapped the picture before we are even ready lols xD

OK ..this is the real picture haha xD

So many stuff.......this is the " station " where they tell you about your skin and what suits best for you.. After that , they will straightaway apply light foundation on you and you have to wait for your turn.... ( I smelled something strong when they applied the moisturizer thing on my face - i wonder is that HAND SANITIZER !?! ) ( even Jacklyn agreed that it smelled like that )

Jacklyn was the 1st to go for make up , then it was my turn , then it was Denise turn... ( we were sitting on a straight row haha xD ) - what a COINCIDENCE xD

Before the make up artist starts to do her magic on my face , i actually asked her whether is Chic suitable for me or natural......she said that if it's Chic , she will either use pink or blue....

then i told her to go anything as she wish ( that suits my face )

thus , she decided to go for a light smoky make up for me ( i was so happy because the best type of make up for me is none other than the SMOKY make up ) because of my eye shape...

Like that Claudia mentioned in her blog , the make up artist was really fast but I admit that she's a little rough when it comes to the lower eye lid ( but nevertheless , she did a great job on it...)

but it's weird that they started with the eyes then only applied foundation on our faces . ( Jacklyn and Denise SAID that too haha xD )

I like make up sessions a lot now ( and i think i'm getting used to it after OO nite especially...last time i can't tolerate make up....) and i've improved loads on my tolerance on them using liners on my lower lid =D ( i'm so proud of this " achievement " )

* but liking make up doesn't mean that i'm addicted to it...i still go to college with my fresh naked face btw =D

Oh ya...my make up artist actually poured her Soy bean drink on me by accident during the session ...thank God my bag was on my lap ( if not kena until super sticky ) xD thank God I didn't felt sticky after that and i kept saying " it's ok =) it's ok =) don't worry =) don't worry =) " and she kept saying " sorry " ( i felt guilty also don't know why...even though it wasn't my fault haha )

Ok..Denise was the 1st to have her make up done ....then it was followed by me then Jacklyn .

Denise's After
Jacklyn's After
My After
We are not ready yet
This is the READY shot haha xD

there's quite a queue to wait for the rest for their hair to be done....the person actually said " your hair still need to style ah.....so short ...the queue so long eh "

i told her " yeah...i need them to blow my hair so that the bob would be more defined "
( lols..i think i'm experienced in the bob hairstyle already ( since i've already have that hair cut since 2007 ) xD

and of course i want IT to be done...RM 30 WITHOUT hair do I rugi ...xD
( woah can't believe im so calculative...like auntie already xD )

We chatted quite a lot before our turn haha xD
I really miss them loads after OO night ended

Jacklyn went first
Denise was next
and i'm the last =D

We actually said that the pictures they take was actually quite matured compared to our own selves haha ( maybe because this is CLEO magazine...and not Seventeen magazine lols xD )

AND I WAS shocked that i liked my pictures....( i like 3 out of the 5 pictures...and it took quite some time to choose among the three lol...I don't even know whether the pic i choose to be printed and to be contested in the Cleo mag thing is the correct choice or not ....coz my MOON chin very obvious =( ) but whatever la haha xD I don't want to care already xD

Dancing practise for the Digi thing was cancelled....thus , me and Denise went to join Jacklyn , William , Angella , Fui Meng and Vicent for their Singing practise ( also for DIGI )

later , walked with Denise to carpark and headed home....

and it rained....
PROVED THAT IT RAINED=D
( i took this while i was driving btw haha xD )

TOLD YA =P

Dangerous eh....
but i was really sleepy when i was driving...nearly fell asleep many times within that hour ( + the cars are moving @ tortoise speed....aggreviate me to sleep even more !!! )

Love this picture .....
taken when i was removing my " shoe boots " ( the black shoe ) haha xD

My oily face
another self-celca shot...
Me and the pic.....
This is the picture...( taken from their website ) =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011