Recently , my computer gone cuckoo again....
thus , we have to send it for repair ( AGAIN =.= )

But this time , i asked my dad to ask the person to install windows 7 haha xD
( i kept hearing about how great windows 7 was and etc.... from my friends haha xD so...yeah ,
that's it xD )

As usual , I will check the folders and etc ....and i went to the music folders , sample music to be exact and start to hear the songs ....

I immediately fell in love with Bob Acri's SLEEP AWAY !! ( love it !!! ) -jazz btw !!!
* click on playlist located on the right to listen to this awesome music !!

and Debussy's Girl with the Flaxen Hair was there too !! ( but orchestral version not piano version )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011