Class Rep. owes me a lunch ( starbucks also can !!!)
seriously.....it is not funny this time....
you really shock me to death CLASS REP..

you have to know sometimes these kind of matter are not funny
and are not meant to be joked

I really feel like killing you today !
really am....

i even went to SAD as a matter of fact.....
and Jonathan even went with me to check the list
now you know how serious it is...

so ,
please stop these kind of childish joke
it is not funny....

it is freaking annoying
i didn't even get to eat my lunch because of that matter.....
I spent 40 minutes searching frantically with Jon for the notice board.....

Being barred is not funny
and if i didn't get barred ,
please don't said that i get barred ....

but really
THANK GOD I DIDN'T GET BARRED ( even though this is just a joke )
but still i was praying like crazy in the car !!

all because of the CLASS REP !!!
you really really really owe me a lunch man !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011