I got 60 for my law test this time...

Thank God ! AND i'm really happy because I improved a lot ( compared to my previous marks ... only 32 !!! epic fail !! )
At least I passed this time even though I screwed up my PACE ( last minute studying )!
Kinda regretted that I didn't score well for my PACE because if I score well I might get higher than this...( Miss Mitra said that...which I thought it was true but still ok la coz I only study PACE chapter on the day itself )
* my actual marks is 58 , but Miss Mitra asked me to find two more marks ( which is quite hard ) and thank God i found 3 because she forgot to mark that area !! but she only can give me two because I ONLY can get 60 lols xD

The atmosphere in class was really creepy.....can feel everyone's tension !
( LAST TIME in secondary school these kind of things DOESN'T HAPPEN !! )
IT IS only the 2nd test...but it is really important for everyone...especially when Ms. Mitra said that only 7 people passed ( which i doubt it ... i think more than 7 pass lor xD )

Miss Mitra adds on to the tension by calling out names slowly.........
and when she called out my name....
thoughts are running in my mind ! ( i don't usually behave that way )
she handed me the paper and i didn't see the marks.
she said " Chermaine , you actually got the highest for Paper 1 ( essays ) but it is sad that your paper 2 ( PACE -data response ) is not that good , but compared to your previous marks , this is a jump , so keep up the good work "
was happy and UTTERLY SHOCKED when she said that...but I still felt that more can be done....coz i didn't give my all... ( i'm still learning to do that ! )
I need to study more and more.. ( coz i'm not hardworking )
I may pull through this time ( only THREE chapters...but also VERY LONG !! )
but the final exam in Nov , 19 chapters eh !!! HOW TO STUDY !?!?!
But thank God Ms. Mitra said that the tutorials will be in line with the final exam questions !
SO PEOPLE , please take note when she says " IN LINE " !! XD

and yeah !! Thanks to Michayla for the random " Question time " ( really works ! ) and thanks to Chong Wei for explaining and shortening the meanings to me about things in the book ! I save a lot of time because of that ! AND thanks to Kalin for explaining things to me as well ! and Siew Hui ! xD

btw , To Chong Wei and Kalin :

The so-called 3 person 1 HOUR DJ session in the empty lecture hall WORKS LOLS !!! it was fun watching Kalin's impersonation of Ms. Mitra ( really like her man !! ) and Chong Wei's questioning session was fun too !! really learnt alone during the " session " and thanks to both of you for presenting the facts of Stat. Interpretation to me since i didn't get to revise much on the back part of Stat. Int. and the latin words session , LOLS ! i think it was fun looking at me screwing up the words with other words and the way I pronounce lols xD (expressio unius exclusio alterius !!! and the other two which i suddenly can't recalll argh. now you know my prob ! ) . I think the session helped us to understand better about the chapters !!! Next time again yeah WITH Michayla and Siew Hui too !!!

btw , after law tutorial ,
Michayla randomly suggested to go to Pizza Hut and we actually went there...
Kalin said it was to celebrate our grades lols ! ( erm...1/2 1/2 la..... )
Can't believed we spent 1 1/2 hours there !!!
AND Michayla was super full !!
had really fun conversations too !!
very very very funny !!
very very insightful !!
very interesting !!!

Michayla , Kalin and Chong Wei , where should we eat next ? xD

Really really thank God for the marks ( even though is a C and not and A ! really hope that i can get an A for my finals ! )

i've said before that i want to pay back what i lost in SPM ( i regretted that i didn't study )
and i want to gain back my parents' trust in me ( as in my results...they do not believe in my results anymore...so i need to prove them I can do it ! )

I don't aim to be the highest in class ( but I do because if you aim higher , at least you fall a little )

A* is impossible.....
A is somewhat achievable ( if i got computer memory and super swift hand )
B is achievable ( If i maintain my current standard but study a little more and write faster ! - p.s. i didn't get to finish my 1st question for the Essay paper....)
C is now in my hands ...but whether I can achieve this for 19 chapters would take an effort

hope i can get a higher mark next time ( more than 60...it will be better if I get a B )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011