I thought that GP would be " easy " since I love English...

but when we start to do essay in class....

i was blown away....

My language quality , Especially my vocabulary deteriorated like nobody's business.....

i kept using the same word in one paragraph....( many and various )

i noticed that i seldom use Linkers .....

despite being able to write...

but my speed is much slower than last year...

the essay was also kinda messed up...

Even though I got a " hmm , Not bad ...a little messy but it's alright " remark

but I myself know that....

I've need to really buck up this time !!

" BENEFITS OF COMIC AND MANGA , HERE I COME "

* p.s : don't worry xD i'm still very much in love with English and essays =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011