JO-YEE !!!! I REALLY LOVE IT !!!

last week I chatted with Zanne on MSN and we were talking about Jo's new blog shop
Zanne told me that Jo's blog shop apparels suits my style ( not all but MOST OF IT )
honestly it is rare for me to buy things online ( erm..i only bought once...and that is through Zanne- the silver mini hat )
and some blog shops doesn't cater to my style , size and etc .....
Zanne told me that she bought a top from her
and Jo reserved two items for me ( Zanne kept saying that it really suits me )

WHICH MAKES ME MORE CURIOUS.....
when she started to describe it ,
I knew it....
it is the High-waisted shorts and the floral top she is talking about...

Honestly ,
I do not have the intention to buy ( even though secretly i really want it ! )
this is because last Dec i went to Thailand and i tried on this high-waisted shorts and i LOOKED FUNNY !!!
after that , i've never dare give a shot to those type of shorts anymore ( even my mum said that i looked weird )
AND I REALLY ADMIRE THOSE LADIES WHO WEAR THAT KIND OF APPAREL !!!
and though that those are really not my type .

Zanne said that Jo is willing to let me try ,
so I agreed......
Tuesday i met up with Jo at Ampang Point ( i was late ! because i use the wrong road and END UP IN KL --- but that's another story )

We went to Reject shop ( and pretended to take some shirts to try )
but secretly in the dressing room ,
i was trying out the apparels haha XD
honestly at first i felt it was ok ok .......

but later i felt that i should give it a go......
since it is rare that i can get a high waist shorts

We then headed to Alia's house first ( it was really nice !!! the whole area ! tranquil , peaceful , filled with greenery ) = awesome !
When Alia saw her top and shorts , she was really happy lols xD
( her's is more formal type )
can't wait to see the pic of her wearing those !! haha xD

Next we headed to Leisure Mall for dinner @ Sakae Sushi !!
I really love sushi super much !!!!!!!!!!!!
and later kinda walk randomly to certain shops haha xD

When i reached home ,
I tried on the shorts and the top again haha xD
and now , i don't doubt it
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT AGAIN ! XD

the black high-waisted shorts and the floral top
me wearing it ( very UN-neat right ? -didn't tuck in properly xD )
but really , it is awesome !!!!

Girls , please go to www.wondiferous-fashion.blogspot.com ! for more interesting pieces =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011