I would have to forgo the trip to PD with OO family peeps =((

Why ? :

1 ) My finals is coming ....beginning of November..
2 ) I have to prepare for the Book Review presentation and the Human Rights presentation
( Human rights presentation is important because i'm one of the 6 representative from 2
classes and the work we do will be marked and analyze individually by outside ppl.they r
suppose to judge our college's education by that.... =( )
3 ) My mum don't really agree with me going ...
4 ) I need quality time with my family.....

some may sound absurd....but the fact that my exam is coming brings no justice to me =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011