I'm currently forcing myself to sit on this chair and complete my Human Rights presentation..
yeah..I know i should finish this earlier..but my presentation is after EVERYONE'S PRESENTATION...so i'm last....

but still.....

I really have to finish this ....
forcing myself to finish at least 6 slides in an hour before going down to the living room for some movie break haha xD and back to the computer and down again haha xD

I know 6 slides sounds VERY UNPRODUCTIVE...

but if you , ( knowing me ) , I take pride in my presentations as I treat them as works of art...
so yeah...every slides are detailed ones .... xD

so know you know la why i'm so SLOW XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011