That's exactly how I feel....
Malaysian Studies result is OUT ! ....( only got to know about it when I logged ito facebook and saw my fellow friends creating a big HOO HAA over it ) - who won't haha xD

so I went into the college website...tried several times already , INFACT...IT'S AN HOUR of PURE effort trying to crack a code that was so difficult to unlock....and the fact that I was the creator just angers me more .

So , I went to the college mail area to retrieve my password...but they didn't even send the password to me....at that point , I was SO MUCH IN AGONY !!!! When i tried to log into the college mail , CEL and another thing...it worked...which angers me more !!! ( why i can't access that really really frustrating and irritating INTRANET !!!!!!!!! )

while i'm cooling myself down , knowing that I cannot waste anymore time since i'm the QUEEN of procrastination ( no doubt ) and knowing that tomorrow I have a BOOK REVIEW presentation and my law lecturer would GLADLY want to access and ' filter ' our presentation ( especially me..because she wants to make sure that the things i'm going to present in the scope of my topic must be RELEVANT to the book ) so yeah....I got the ' double duty ' since i'm doing a topic out of the book yet is related to the book when the others are doing purely in the book..so their ' path ' are already drawn and guided...but i have to walk on unclear path.....thinking about topics which will not bore the class to DEATH !!! AND knowing that i've only do 6 slides doesn't help .....( told ya i procrastinate a lot )

But i know i always finish my work in the end =P ...so yeah...i should get started....

i really really should...

i haven't even touch the book review paper yet...

and i haven't re-read the book yet

and my slides...

fine....

i'm doing it now !!! XD

please CHERMAINE !

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE !!
AHH
STOP TYPING !!

STOP !!!

OK

........I WILL STOO..........................................................




P



bye =P

multi-tasking is pure ' fun '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011