That's my grade for my Malaysian Studies...
after four days of mental agony....

at last it can be put to rest ...

so relieved !!! =D

THANK GOD !!!

hmmm......but still...our Malaysian Studies tutorial lecturer really really have a lot to do with the high failure rate for Malaysian Studies......

not blaming him entirely but :

1 ) he told EVERYONE that it's x / 100 SO if for instance , my coursework mark is 44 , thus I need to fight or another 40 marks to get at least an A- .....

2 ) because he told us that it's over 100 , most of us did not study ( me included) ...as we thought that we need only few marks to get our ideal marks .

3 ) freaked out during exam when i saw the essay is over 40.....( weird )

but yeah....he's partly responsible for not informing us about the marking scheme .....

BUT STILL ....since i pass my exam , I don't blame him...

and seriously ... PRAISE THE LORD !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011