Exam period is gone and the " free , but kinda busy , but erm...i don't know ...argh..." period is on now....

Got to know my paper 1 marks for GP and law marks.....

I got 39/50 for paper 1 since I didn't write my answer on the test pad given ( I DIDN'T SAW THE INSTRUCTION !! = high five Chung Wei ! ) so teacher minus 5 marks from that =( ( suppose to be a better looking handsome 44 marks ) ....We predicted that paper 2 marks will be given to us after ALL the other papers ( always like that =( ) and she usually gives us only 10+ to 20+ lower than 25 marks ( previously I got 22.... ) so yeah...Maybe it will not be a very nice looking mark after all ( bye A and Bye B and hello to a possible C )

and law...I got 52.....a " D " compared to my previous " C " ( 61 ) = 9 marks less....

but THANK GOD !!!

coz :

1 ) I didn't expect myself to get the highest for law ( it's because of GOD ! )
2 ) 52 is not a very good mark but it is enough to push me harder to get a better grade ( B or A )
( and i actually told God that i don't mind having not really good marks...but I really hope it
won't dissapoint me enough to feel hopeless for law....because I want a mark / grade that can
push me harder in studying , encourage me in reading the subject and lower my pride )
3 ) GP memang expected....i made 3 mistakes....1 mistake=2 marks....( thank God only 3 mistakes )
4 ) To pass is even a blessing...only 5 out of 25 people pass THE DREADED law paper....

hmmm...i'm going to post about my " Exam experience " next , AND how my lecturer gave me my paper lols xD

but now i have to go for Economics lecture ..

TILL THEN =D

* i'm so relieved !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011