Last week was Exam week....

and the past two days before the exam was dreadful...

let's just say that I locked myself in the room underlining and highlighting my law book xD
( not really studying coz not many things enter my brain )

The 1ST crazy thing I did :

the last week before exam , I was thinking how to study ...especially for law since my photostated text book is a mess from the overly yellow and striking orange from excessive highlighting....

since I found out that the new edition of the book is out , I thought of going to the library to borrow and photostat the book AND use that book for studying ......

BUT...i was worried....usually new books will be borrowed by everyone in a FLASH...( happened many times xD )

SO i kept praying to God THAT the book is still available ...

When I reached to the library , the computer said that it's unavailable , but I do not really trust the computer and went to the bookshelf....

To my dismay , there is NONE !

but THANK GOD !

i suddenly saw a small row of the NEW edition book !!!!

I WAS delighted....

i went to the photostating shop and asked the person whether i can get the book by tomorrow ( i also photostated Contract law )

she said that it is impossible as there is TOO much to photostat.....

but THANK GOD the next day she managed to finish those , so I was happy ,

spent two days before exam and the rest of the exam week underlining the book.....( 7 chapters left ) ....

Thank God that he managed to bring me through the exam week with much calm and peace ( REALLY NEEDED THOSE... !!! ) especially for Economics and LAW...

LAW exam was really scary.....1/2 way through the exam , 3 people left......some cried...some brokedown....some panicked.....

I admit that i do panicked a little ( chapter 3 , i only remembered 2 PAGES !!! )

but thank God I really answered all ( except question two , only less than 1/2 was completed )

Amazingly , that's a miracle !!

I only memorised 3 ( 2 whole and 1 only about CPS ) chapters AT 6 in the morning.....and in the car , i was reviewing what i was learning and found out that I left chapter 14 !!!( MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER )

I SPENT 5 minutes reading on that.....knowing that i would be dead....my friends are all shocked that i left that chapter out by accident...

AMAZINGLY during exam , the chapters I read in the morning CAME OUT !!

chapter 14 ( the MOST important one ) wasn't even there !!!

SO SO SO HAPPY !!

and many felt that the exam was hard ( no qualms ) but amazingly God gave me the understanding to comprehend those questions well !! ( many doesn't know that it's a merge question ) but amazingly God prompted me during the exam to include more than 1 chapters.....
( which most of my friends do not believe me....they are like " what !!! only one chapter i think "

and i thought i was dead....

BUT I'M ALIVE !!

because of him =)

I actually prayed to GOD several things

this is one of them

1 ) I don't mind getting not so good results , but I hope the result i get will encourage me
enough to study and not break me down in despair ...and not to give me a lot of pride

- The marks i get wasn't really good to be honest...but it gives me a little happiness as I got the
highest in my class and one of the only 5 to pass....which is a blessing already...if fail , I would
be like the first test , having phobia towards many chapters and fears and no confidence in
taking law anymore....and it gives me little pride....but it's enough to keep me humble =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011