My Religious beliefs ( the " Challenge " post )

Christianity is my religion...But Christian doesn't just mean religion...It also means " A way of life " hence , Christianity have to be my way of life...

Being a very logical person , Since young , I question alot out of curiosity and even asked my sunday school teacher " Where is God's home ( heaven lol ! ) " " is it above the clouds ? " " is it out of the world " and when I was 10 , I even asked my sunday school teacher " Before God , what is the colour that existed...if nothing is NOthing...then what is a nothing ? is it a white colour huge space ? but God haven't create any white space yet...so how does it exist ? "

I still question a lot till before I went for my water baptism....On the first day of class , I actually knew many things that I don't know...and it kinda leaves me doubting my faith and belief in general...

Later , after much research and explanation from friend , I managed to get my beliefs right again and believe in God =)

I believe that God will make our lives better and use us for his purpose but it will benefit us in one way or another...

He just wants us to bond and get closer with him...he's our father ... and our friend =)

I still find it hard to think that my future is all in God's hand...my future husband , career and everything...and i'm still learning to hear God's voice and figuring what he wants me to do next...

Sometimes , I felt that maybe what i'm going through now is part of his plan...

for instance , I didn't even thought of enrolling for A levels , NEVER thought that i'll be studying LAW ...and never thought that i'll end up in TARC...

but i'm here....and what i'm doing is very different from my initial ambitions....

this proves ( according to my understanding ) that God have better plans for me....
and amazingly , i'm doing quite well and everything was smooth in college....

I'm still learning to trust God wholely on my whole life....

But I know that he DOES exist and if you believe in him , he will be there =) wait..he's always there with you =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011