Discuss your first love and first kiss ( the " challenge " post )

Day 4: Discuss your first love and first kiss

My first love is my childhood friend , my very first boyfriend and ex-boyfriend.

He's very manly with good looks and is very charismatic , smart , sporty and more. We were quite young when we dated , so I somewhat forgotten some details .

Since he lives faraway , we seldom meet... The only time we get to meet is when I go back to my mother's hometown , or his parents come to Malaysia for a holiday ( which is once a year ). I liked him for around 3-4 years before he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Since i'm a very independent girl , I seldom ask guys for help ( very shy too ! ). But my weakness are hills and mountains... and yeah...amazingly I think our sparks happened in the forest...super awkward...( where he suddenly held my hand in the dark.. ) .. that part touched me perhaps..

But since it's a long distance relationship , things are hard for us : We are young , We are not certain about our future and we have other things to think about...

Eventually , I called it quits and My heart actually hurts for a year after that...after that awkward breakup , we remained quite awkward for 4 years...till recently we've resolved the problems and are feeling so much more comfortable now..

Oh yeah , Even though we remain as good friends now , I still very much admire how he have a firm believe and he always encourages me to study hard so that my future will be bright ( he always tell me to go to NUS ) LOL !...I treat him as though as he's my brother =) He's a great guy...

Oh ya....first kiss...Nah never experienced that before....im serious lols !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011