A time you thought about ending your life ( the " challenge " post )


Suicide.Is a vague word...

It might be a laughable word or even a crazy thought for many people out there to think that people committing suicide are STUPID / CRAZY / ETC....

Somehow...I was that person and when I experienced something like that...you will know why some people actually do it...

The thought of me committing suicide and being send straight to hell by Lucifer and his clan is downright frightening and I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO SPEND MY ETERNITY THERE...
Life have it's ups and downs ....and suicide is not really the way out....Come to think of it in a calculative way...Ending your life = sending your soul to hell...= eternal damnation....=Not worth it...

I do not really have suicide tendencies...but I do experience the thought of " it's ok if I someone ends my life now..." or the thought of cutting myself...( indulge in self-harm )

There was a time where I was really depressed that I can't really eat , cried every night, think a lot , and just all the negative things just came...

It was just odd that the thought of cutting my finger ( just use a blade to inflict a cut on my finger) Was really strong....it's kinda like an urge to do so...

But thank God , it didn't happen =)

And after talking and praying , I felt better and i'm cheerful now !!! =D
no more " cutting myself " thoughts anymore lols xD

HMMM...i think I don't really answer the question xD
( it's bad for my GP...coz Miss Sarah ( my GP lecturer ) actually ask me to blog on a specific topic and not change to another topic and back in a blogpost....I'm actually practising it xD SO THAT my essay writing skills can be better and more PRECISE ) XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011