My earliest memory ( the " challenge " post )


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


The picture above pretty much described what I want to share about my earliest memory. Amazingly , the memorable incident happened when I was three....( which is quite shocking because according to some academic studies , they said that humans can only remember memories from 4 years old onwards ) ....proved that it's really memorable to me xD

OK...cut the nonsense...

I was a very curious and naughty kid which love to say " what's this " and the next moment , you'll see something on the floor or something being torn apart ( I love to tear papers when I was young and love to touch what i'm curious about and shake it / other actions lols )

One day , I was talking kiddish talk with my mother and we went into her bedroom and she took out this Red Elizabeth Arden nail polish....I was still talking to her and we went to the bathroom and sat. She starts to open the nail polish and is going to paint her nails ( it's our <> norm to apply nail polish in the toilet ) .I kept asking her " what's this...what's this , what's this " but she just continue painting , and I accidentally spilled the nail polish...

My mum was furious that she scolded me and beat me .......I cried super loud and she said that she felt her heart was aching as that was the first time that she beat me......That Elizabeth Arden nail polish cost her quite a lot and that's the first time she's using it......SORRY MUM XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011