She Runs ? XD


WHEN she runs away......
by C and J


Cast :

She
Him
Other supporting characters
Final Narration

The Story :

"What and unlucky girl" she thought to herself. The girl stood there for another 30 minutes and the guy is smilling in his own world , not even looking at her . She walks away into the dark night again.After walking for 500 metres already , thoughts ran in her mind , " I think I should just go " , she said to herself .

* Ring ring... ( Her cellphone rings ) . He's calling....

" Should I pick up ? "
* some voice " LET HIM WAIT !!! "

Then she thinks that it's enough , she picks up , " halo "

She picks up the phone " Daughter , you eat ady ma ? "

She answered , " Hi mum , i've ate...i'm in a rush...gtg mum...take care and bye "

And there he was....sweating...sweating from running , running to see her. She not in sight yet. At the same time , she ( the girl ) thought to herself , " should I just go ? " .Her head asks her to go but her heart ask her to stay . She took one step front and felt that she should just look back for 3 seconds before she goes.

But she don't know that He is still looking.Meanwhile , the guy , straining himself while gasping for air..using the side bars to keep him in balance while striving to move forward.She looked at her phone and saw two missed calls.She asked herself , " Should I call him ?

He sees the toilet and he goes to defecate . *At the meantime , She tells herself," What the hell am I thinking? He ain't gonna come for me..I should just go back to where I come from . At the meantime...HE's back. He thought he saw a person who he thought it was her , went in the toilet. He is desperate and the lady was going to sue him for harassment , but he leaves that lady in search for her .

The girl laments," Argh...these heels are killing me , I should just take them off" She walks with her heels on her hand , walked on the quiet streets of Paris and looked at the people around her. She thinks to herself ," Why I'm here? It feels weird "

She thought to herself , " What's going through his mind ?" . He thought to himself ,"What's going in her mind?".

She walks aimlessly and fell on the pathway , she cried. He's still searching for her , then he saw a bicycle * AH HA ! * paddle * paddle and * paddles more... His sweat turns cold as the cool air rush through his face , breathing heavily while he is yelling for her name .

She told herself," Why it have to be me ?"

He yelled , " where are you ....."

She stood up , limping a little from the impact . Meanwhile , his voice slowly turns soft..his throat turns drier and drier. Meanwhile , her voice is sore from much crying , she turned and sees a man , who is her university mate. She said," Thanks , but i'm not in a good mood". (J)The university mate offers her a hand , and move to a bench on the side walk.He asked her , what happened , but she replied ," Nothing , please just leave me alone and thanks for your tissue , I will return you another packet next time I meet you"

Then , the man with the bicycle ( him ) passes by. He looks at the lady's back and first thought that it is her , but he sees her with another gentlemen...he doubts...

They guy ( university mate ) held her and said," You should leave him , he's not worth your wait..just give up!" She stares at him and tries to free herself with her remaining energy and slaps him.

*pish.....

The man on the bicycle heard a sound but he cannot identify it . He thinks that he runs over something but he still moves on.

Meanwhile , he ( the university mate ) looks at her ," I love you more than he does..You need me more than he needs you" She stuns for a moment and starts to tear...She tells him" I don't love you....it's fated that my heart is taken by him...this is the road I choose...this is my sacrifice , you are a great guy and i know there will be many girls for you who are better than me"

Suddenly , the bicycle breaks down..he ( the guy) stumbled with the bicycle

Meanwhile...he ( the university mate ) wasn't happy with the reply and tried to force a kiss on her lips. She pushes him away and ran.He ( the guy ) remembers something," it is on her head! I looks like a butterfly...wait...there's only one kind...is...is..is...her!!!!" He gets up * argh !! A sudden sharp pain runs through his left legs and he falls again. She wanders on the road and she opens her purse and takes out an ornament that he gave her few years back. Meanwhile , he thinks that the pain in the heart is worst than what he is now.

Tears streams down her cheeks , " I wish he is here, where is he ? Maybe I should walk back" . He stands up with a loud yelp. She limps on the streets , blood starts to flow from her scarred knees. Her hands are shaking. He paddles back , as fast as he could , leaving a trail of blood running down his knees . His vision suddenly turns slightly red. She suddenly feels faint" He must be in trouble ! I must look for him !"

He found out that blood is flowing from his head , But he got too much in his mind to be bothered by it.Pain is hidden from his awareness as adrenaline is pumping through his body. Meanwhile ,she saw blood trails from the opposite side of the road," Did I passed there?" She follows the trail.

She asked herself questions," Is he in trouble or he have just went back to his residential area? How can he be so thoughtless to ignore me?" She wants to squeeze the ornament, then her head says " NO! I'll give him another chance..I'll look for him" . Meanwhile , he is getting weary , his legs feel numb , hands turn cold but he still paddles hard .

Suddenly a guy taps her shoulder," Excuse me mademoiselle , I believe this book is yours." . " Thanks " she says and smiles to him . He says ," I heard that a guy on a bicycle was calling for you , I believe you are the person that he's finding." She ran in the direction he points out to.

He wonders , where is she ? Did anything happened to her ? " If only...if only I..." . She calls out his name and her voice starts to shake . She starts crying again , being alone in this foreign land without him is though she is left alone to fend herself . " I shouldn't ran away just now...and now he's in trouble" She calls out his name again..

He is still on his way...it's like it's never going to end.

At the dark corner , suddenly something swoosh pass her. " I think that's him " she says to herself''. She calls out to him with all her heart and remaining energy. He hears the familiar voice.She ran towards the figure , but she falls down this time she could not stand up. All the memories flash before him ( the guy ). He sees something orange , it's the Orange butterfly , an accessory that only she have and he slows down , with all his hope, wishing and praying that the figure is her..for that moment seems ageless.

" Please God , my energy is limited , I hope that you will protect him and he will be safe" she prayed.

Again he hears her voice for the last time. He comes down from the bike , walking towards her and runs.

She sees a familiar figure approaching, " Is it him ? " she asked herself. She tries to stand but her legs gives way again . He knows that the figure is her , with no doubt at all. She holds on to the railing and tries to stand , pretending to be looking at the passing ships and stars. She wipes her tear and pretends to look calm , but somehow the feelings inside her gave her in.

He grabs her hand , like he always do , but tightly. She sees the hand , and looks at him.He holds her hands as though as he would never let her go. A tear drop on her hand. Taking those hands towards his face, breathing in the scent of her beauty. She said," you are bleeding..".

She stares at him , her heart feels a certain comfortable feeling that overwhelms her. His handsome face , never fails to make her flutter. He never feel so relieved. She caresses his face," I thought you would leave me" . He replies," That is if I die...". She stares into his eyes and tears start to weld up again. " I'm sorry , it's my fault again , I hurt you again , I have caused so much pain to you"

He says," It is worst if I never get to see you again " . She hugged him," I don't want to lose you again.

They hug each other but is slowly dropping as their legs grow weaker and gives way. They just lie on the ground , looking at the blanket of stars above , just the sparkles..

She says," It's been awhile since we last look at stars..." . " and the moon with the halo" He continued.

And they just enjoy the moment of silence... and what a silent night it was...

- THE END-

*P.S : i gave credits to you haha xD you know who you are !!!=D xD and yeah....fulfilled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011