How have I changed in the past two years ( the " challenge " post )


2009 ( ABOVE )

2008 ( above )


Past two years = 2009-2011
it's just two short years , but I felt that i've changed quite a lot .
To be honest , I just don't know how to talk about this....
I'm a very talkative person , yet very blur =(
and despite being talkative , I am actually very shy ....( i know some wouldn't believe this xD )

In highschool , I don't have much friends , but I gained many good and awesome AND PRECIOUS FRIENDS XD

they said that I've changed too...

ok....

Last two years , in class i'm somewhat like the girl who sits behind , in her own world , doing her own things . I wasn't confident and I only felt comfortable with a few friends . Honestly , I can't wait to leave high school and somewhat I don't regret that I think like that because my life is so much better now =)

Within this two years , I felt that my confidence level increased tremendously ...I'm starting to love myself more and more compared to the past...and for some reason , the only thing i'm insecure about myself now is my weight...fullstop haha xD

In college , it's a new life for me =) and I was really craving for this in high school...New life , new environment and new " image " ...I wanted to shed off the " shy and reserved and awkward side " of me during high school and become a real me in college . Somehow , it works =) and my life changed for the better =)

After joining OO night 2010 ( a beauty pageant in college which i didn't expect myself to be in ) , I 've learn a lot about loving myself and working hard for what you get . Responsibility was also the key to that and i've learn a lot about being a more responsible person . After getting 2nd ( which was quite unexpected and a bonus ) , I somewhat felt that maybe I can do more things , and this really is a blessing for me..( maybe God's telling me to love myself because in the past , I always condemn myself ) .

In high school , I always felt small with my friends...I felt that i was the ugliest , the most unattractive , the most weird person among them..Felt quite inferior actually xD Sometimes , when i go for birthday parties , I felt odd.....very insecure..and i just Think too much =(

Now that i'm in college , when I go for my old friends' events , etc...I 've felt more comfortable now , Maybe image is not important for me , but the eager-ness to meet my ex-schoolmates is super important =D ...maybe I felt a bit inferior when I attended a friend's b'day party last year ( other people are just so gorgeous with long and curly hair ) but when I was there , thinking about last time .... it was really stupid of me thinking that i'm all those negative stuff...

In the past , I'm not a person who can keep secret...maybe in high school , I was quite dependent on few friends and we do share about loads of things. Yet in college now , I find that keeping secret is ok for me ( my own secrets that is ) ...I felt that I do not have the need to tell whoever people and I rather keep it to myself....And the odd thing is that I don't feel odd ( in the past , i feel odd when I keep my own secret ) ..

I'm actually a very impatient person , many might be shocked to know this because I actually don't show it =D but someone taught me about waiting being a good thing , and even though I caused a lot of trouble because I was impatient , but it's a good test for me =) maybe God wants me to be more patient and just wait...

Independent is a word that I love to relate with myself. I take pride about me being able to do some things which some girls would rely on guys to do . Maybe I live in an environment which I'm taught to do my own things , hence it've become a part of me . In high school , i'm independent in certain things , but very dependent on more issues . But in college , i've learnt to be more independent in many ways....because I know that only I can help myself now...I cant depend a lot of teachers and my friends on my work =) and honestly , I prefer to do individual work rather than group work to be honest =)

I think i'm doing better now ( academic wise ) in college and last year's Parents-Lecturers' meeting was awesome....( thank God ) !! that's the best meeting....because in the past...my teachers always complain about me being either a weak in math student , talkative or lazy . but this time , i've changed .....and i'm happy about that....it's all by God's grace...

God has been very gracious to me within this two years . For me being healthy and be able to go through the stress , i'm already appreciating this a lot =D

But something hasn't changed much...which is my " Thinking Too much " issue....hope that will be solved soon =)
I'm not sure about what to say anymore...but my friends would definately know how to answer....Apart from the obvious ( dying my hair dark brown-golden blonde-brown again )that is haha xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011