Being the minority

* I'm the cherry behind xD

Tuesday , during law tutorial ,

we were discussing about THIS issue : " does the current law relating to minors are justified "

it was really an interesting topic and I really enjoyed it....

and I was shocked that Im the only one in class who felt that the law is unfair...while the whole class felt that it is justified..

WOW ! ..when I know about that...I was stunned there lols xD

I was alone there to support my viewS AND speaking up on my points xD

but Thank God..law have no definite right or wrong...it's just how you look at it and HOW you argue and defend your points..

Thank God she accepted my answers xD ( I even wrote an essay about it...since it's an essay question anyways ) - since I was worried because not much cases support my point anyways...

but speaking of Law having no right or wrong...and it depends on how you argue it..

The question arises...
DOES LAWYERS REALLY FIGHT FOR JUSTICE ? ESPECIALLY IN THIS COMMERCIALIZED WORLD !

the answer may not be all about justice .....

but more on helping your client to win

even though you client might be the person at fault..you STILL can win the case if YOU are good at arguing and debating the facts and back them up with cases...

this got me thinking...
we should have more just lawyers out there to defend and fight for justice for those who are innocent...rather than chasing profits... hmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011