I am clear about what Chapter 1 of the Moral thing is about...

chapter two is so bulky...and I haven't start reading yet...

i'm tired...and my brain is occupied with thoughts...

i'm amazed that despite all these...

my results improved ( erm..not all ) but was shocked that I pass Econs with flying colours ( erm...kinda not A or B lol )

IF my Business studies is an A , then I pass all my subs ! really thank God...=D

coz last sem...the 1st exam i failed law and the 2nd and 3rd exam I failed econs...

but now I pass all !!! ( WELL i have confidence that Business can pass too xD )..hopefully an A xD

but really really thank God..coz I really study last minute ( was really disturbed ( my brain ) )

that time When I OPEN my law book..i was like ( my mind is so messed up how to memorize and re-understand all these especially contract law )

but thank God that I managed to pull it through... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011