THANK GOD !

20/20 for moral eD. exam !!!!!

elated =D unbelievable ! Thank God !! :')

why thank God ?

Here's why :

- The lecturer actually gave us 30 minutes to answer the questions...
- I finished the paper within 5 minutes...I sat at my place for sometime , thinking whether I should I hand in my paper..
- There's this gut feeling / prompting from God perhaps.. telling me to NOT hand in my paper till at least 5 minutes before the exam ends , check and read the questions properly...
- Oh...and really...I noticed around 4 CARELESS MISTAKES !!!! and I quickly amended it =D

and I got 20/20 =D

and I actually skipped a dinner event on Wednesday.. just to do notes and study for Moral ( chapter 1 and 2 )
but ended up doing chapter 1 only....

and I have to cramp up chapter 2 on Thursday..(and I know NOTHING about the chapter except for S.M. theory ) ...

so yeah , did some notes on both and have to memorize all within one single day...

On friday..I noticed that I have no time to study Teleological and Deontological theory... so yeah...Thank God for group study people , Siew Hui and Kalin !! MANAGED to go through Teleological theory =D but NOT deon..

Thank God again that the lecturer actually go through the whole chapter one and two within 1 1/2 hours...and really...She made everything easier to understand ( plus you've revised so can catch what she's saying ) and she explained Deon. theory like it's SUPER easy...not so LONG-WINDED like the book...

so yeah...Thank GOD for so many things =D

Thank GOD that My group finished part A and B of the presentation....tomorrow we are starting on the essay already...

hmm...on a random note , Moral Education actually leaves more impact in the way I think and my views rather than Malaysian Studies =D

THANK God for the Topic as well...Coz at the beginning , I really wanted the topic " LIFE " and we have to pick a number at random... , Asked Kalin to pick my lucky no. which is no.2

AND WE got LIFE !!!

honestly , while doing part A of the presentation , we kinda regretted it because LIFE is the LONGEST SUB-CHAPTER compared to the rest ..we need to cover so many SUB things...and mind you , the TOPICS are really subjective...can't really find answers ...more on how YOU think...and yeah...It affected our thoughts A LOT...very psychological really...

and we finished the presentation using only 2 tiring days ( part A )
and part B we used around 2 days too ( I actually kick start the slides alone first ( the intro , news and religious values ) coz I wanna finish it fast..and we did the theory and controversy part together as a group..

Aim to finish the essay by tomorrow itself...( thank GOD class ends @ 11am =D ) instead of doing it next week..coz march we are gonna sit for our VERY FIRST TRIALS WHICH COVERS THE WHOLE AS TOPICS...so yeah..super bulky...and I'm gonna look like a ZOMBIE and MOOD OUT lols

I wish myself and my classmates all the best...coz recently many feels super tired ( I thought I was alone..) but I came to know that some of my friends are also experiencing that...

A LEVELS = 1 1/2 time to think on what you wanna study ?

It doesn't really gives you the time to think on what course you should choose...but IT SURELY gives you more DISCIPLINE and it limits your options and know your PASSION ( kinda )

IT'S NOT AN EASY COURSE THOUGH...you know what ??

NO COURSE IS EASY LOL !

Comments

baby_xiao_devil said…
impressive
chermaine said…
haha xD thanks xD update your blog ! xD

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011