CRAZY WEEK !

This week was totally insane...
Practically everything was done kinda last minute and so on...
Really thank God THAT he brought me through this week with a slighly-smooth breeze than I ever thought xD =D

Last week was actually my really short semester break...
and obviously....I procrastinated A LOT

* monday *
I should study...but eh...I should rest....study tomorrow

* tuesday *
I'm lazy...I should relax more since this is gonna be my last relaxation week of the year ( before A LEVELS end )

* wednesday *
I want to watch a movie on my own ( plan failed xD )

* thursday *
watched 127 hours with James and Claudia

* friday *
I REALLY SHOULD STUDY....AHH....CG LATER....study on sunday ba...

* saturday *
DAD suddenly gave me a task to play piano accompaniment to two violin students....5 pages of notes...and It's been a while ( a very long "WHILE" ) since I last played the piano xD

* sunday *
practiced the pieces with the guy...and at night ...I was just too lazy to study xD
__________________________________________

Thus...
I know that this week i'm going to be doomed since I've never even touch my books ( maybe a little economics ) ..but that's actually rewriting the final pages of my new notes ( I want my notes to be perfect xD so I recopied everything xD )

My crazy week :

Monday

Went to college and I felt that the pressure to study is strong , especially when I have a friend who constantly have a book in her hand.Ended up studying law for two hours with her...and man.The pressure is making me a very tired Chermaine..That time , I was even afraid that I might faint when I stand up.It's that scary. Honestly , days before exams , I always have this " particular feeling which it's something like " You must push yourself to go through this..don't think too much if not , you will falter during your examinations " ...It's the feeling of " I can get through this but somehow I can't " ...I literally forced myself to study law that day...and It was hard SINCE I HAVE TWO FAVOURITE SHOWS on the same day ( 7pm-10pm ) ...I practically study in between commercials and I was really less productive during late afternoons to evenings to night...I can memorize and understand things better early in the morning..But...at least , I managed to do Two essays : One on Equity and one on Judicial precedent...( that's the best way to make me understand )

Tuesday

Was late for college because of the jam....however , my law teacher was late as well...We were expecting tips from her...unfortunately she gave up none... :(

Skipped lectures from 1pm-4pm with Siew Hui ( we both went back home to study lol ) ...and My lecturer actually gave my friends tips..( Thanks to Zen Yu for sending it to me ) ..really appreciated that...and Thank God...At least I can slash few chapters from the book and study less lols....( imagine...18 chapters in 3 days is impossible..I ended up risking that and only studied three despite the lecturer gave us around 9 chapters lol )

Wednesday

Sat for General Paper on that day...Honestly , I was really intimidated with the college hall...it's big , cold and scary...Literally a pressure cooker...I was really afraid about GP since I didn't even lift a finger flip those pages... ( I only read times magazine last month..so my info in my brain is somewhat outdated lols ) ...Went to library early to return the " Euthanasia " books and search for some info...

I was predicting that the topic " How far does science and technology help poor countries " ..and seriously...a piece of advice : Those who want to take GP , don't ever think that by googling the topic , you may find points...YOU CAN'T ! and honestly..at first I thought of giving up on that topic since it's hard...However , I forced myself to stay and finish the essay...and Thank God..I managed to refresh my mind and squeeze all the brain juice and I'm actually satisfied with my answers ( thanks to National Geographic and etc...about the mobile toilet documentary in India and a Genetic engineering programme i've seen from somewhere xD )

HOWEVER , that topic did not came out during exam...( I always have this fail thing about predicting questions haha ) but one of the topic from our GP exercise actually came out...and my friend was so lucky...because he predicted the right question..He literally did research on that question...how how how lucky of him...

ON that day , I told myself that regardless of what , I have to finish ALL my questions in examinations...it's important to finish...since I didn't complete my law essay for my finals and business...BECAUSE i didn't manage to finish the papers ON TIME ( more of this below ) ...and Thank God...Managed to finish two essays in 2 hours !!! and I used all the papers provided xD ( Kwan from another class actually said I was insane by opening all the pen caps and wrote all my names on the paper before writing haha...

Studied ADR that day...and I was seriously DISTRACTED TO THE MAX XD by Angry Birds...

When I try to understand and memorize the chapter , the theme song kept playing in my HEAD !!

Thursday

I called it the " do-it-or-die-day" since two hardest papers will be on that day...Law paper 1 ( 3 essays ) and Economics paper 1 and 2 . Thank God that i've managed to reach college 15 minutes before...and thank God for the jam..at least I can review all the chapters I've read without the book xD

For law , I was really determined to complete all the questions since for the previous exams , I only managed to finish 2 1/2 questions...and my law lecturer would always say that this is really a waste for me...because if I would have finish the third essay , I would have gotten a grade or two grades higher ( which is a big matter... "A" or " B " man... ) ..and honestly , Law is my most confident subject...

Before the test starts , I actually told myself...By hook or by crook , I must finish one question in 1/2 hour..If I can't .. I still have to stop and move on to the next question...Managed to finish the first question in 1/2 hour , 2nd question in 40 minutes ( kinda long coz it's judicial predecent ) and 20 minutes for ADR....THANK GOD I MANAGED TO BREEZE THROUGH THE PAPER WITHOUT EVEN STOPPING TO THINK AND REVIEW ANY CASES AND INFORMATIONS !!!

really , that was a huge blessing !! FINALLY managed to finished all..and at last I know what is the " strategy "...no more hearing that the " lecturer " will want to " Hang " Me xD I literally used all the papers too....6 papers in 1 1/2 hours...can't believe that's even possible...especially from Chermaine lol xD

The joy waS SHORT LIVED though...Economics in another 3 hours and I haven't even touch it yet ( I admit I was really biased towards law ...promised not to study like that for AS ) . I don't even know where to start that I actually only studied all the topics before chapter 5 and skipped chapter 5,6 and 7...

Suddenly , my friend thought me how to draw the " externalities " graph...( which I really sucked at it...she literally taught me how to draw until I understand...and it's hard to understand especially when you are studying while eating in the NOISY CANTEEN ! )

and to my surprise , the topic on externalities came out during the exam...20 marks mind you...and the data response question was not very hard =D it's kinda like in economics heaven ( with a little bit of hell...i'm still unsure whether my calculation on the price is correct ).

After all those papers...I was relieved but was really lazy to study for Business paper 2 ( and it's all calculations...argh....3 chapters...and those were really THICK ! )

SLEPT early that night ( at 11+ and woke up at 4am - while lying on the bed to study )

Friday

Woke up at four and it was RAINING !!! ( i wonder why it rains on exam days..from wednesday ) Forced myself to study Marketing ....when I was telling and reviewing the chapter to myself..I fell asleep again xD

WOKE UP at 8am and ended up chatting with my mum ...I only browse through chapter 4 and 5 ( Operation Management and Accounting...I hate accounting man.. )

The paper...was kinda hard for me...but still..thank god got essay ...and I think I answered quite fairly so yeah... I hope it ain't that bad xD

The next exam will be on tuesday so monday will be a holiday..practically I went home early and told myself to relax and rest...and to my surprise , I'm addicted to studying..I felt so lifeless without books and it feels odd...( odd man.. )

Saturday

The day of the violin performance which I play accompaniment to..The concert starts at 7.30pm and I only practised a few times with Dave and Pei Ying...for the result , despite the technical problem ( violin end up softer than the piano and the DJ don't wanna increase the volume =.= ) ...It was a great one ...because we only practised on that day itself...and I only practised the song ON THAT DAY itself..literally sight read the songs haha..mine and Pei Ying collaboration was good...but Me and Dave ( Chern Chiang ) were literally disappointed with ours...maybe coz ours is harder and the technical problem was really serious during our performance..

At least...the crazy week is over...and I'm putting all the negative things into the past...and I learnt new lessons haha xD

I will start studying seriously starting from 4th April onwards....before that date , I will allocate some time of peace and etc haha xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011