I think i should stop changing my nail colour xD

Last year I was REALLY INTO NAIL POLISHES

that I changed colours and style every week..
I still remember during finals , I actually took time to paint my nails with the " student colour " ( because it's very simple and quite a transparent colour - ( Cass's christmas present to the CG girls two years back xD )

And I actually was very into BLACK nail polish....
because it kinda suits my "2nd persona " ( " so-called cool Chermaine ) and my fashion style lol...

At first , Black was a huge no no coz my mum said that it's very " Auntie "
But I challenged that statement haha xD

( look at the picture above ) - that was done when I was revising law last year xD
Black and white nail polish was painted the day before..and later , I used correction pen and red pen to " draw " and write those xD

My law lecturer actually thought that I went to a nail parlour to get my nails done xD

Recently I did this...,
the words were done using silver pen lols xD

And I challenge another " auntie colour " which is red...
It looks awesome though xD

But my nails look unhealthy now :(
can't wait for the " yellowish unhealthy nails" to grow and the new ones to replace the old ones
It's not that yellow though...but the stain from the black nail polish is kinda obvious...and it cannot be removed... :(

hmm...maybe i'll do one last colour before AS XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011