Thank God !

I was really lucky today !!!
Reached college just before Business paper start...really Thank God
It was really scary coz When I reached the hall , the whole place outside was empty...and
When I enter the hall , there's one place behind empty...
Like it was reserved for me lols xD
there WAS one person who came in 30 minutes late and the invigilators don't allow him to sit for the paper..
I really hope that he can sit for the paper...

Btw , HRM for essay didn't came out....
thus , I wasted one day studying Human Resource Management ...

At first when I saw the question I was worried because I cannot remember the theories of motivation...

Thank God something inside me prompted me to do the Marketing question...

I was apprehensive at first...

But I was amazed that I still remember the marketing chapter !!

because I didn't even touched anything about marketing today lol...

really I survived the paper by God's grace...

I was really shocked that I can answer like A LOT !!! just kept writing...really Thank God !!



Haiz...I really hope the person can sit for the paper...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011