NOO !! not again :(

Oh man , I left my pen drive in TARC college's library ( still plug on to the computer ) :(
and I did another stupid thing...
When I returned my books I've borrowed , I also accidentally returned my OWN Moral book...

dead man.....my group plan to hand in the assignment tomorrow...

and this situation is very familiar....
coz it happened before when I did my Malaysian Studies project last year....
I lost my pen drive ( and it was still plug in the computer when I left )
when I went back and to retrieved it , it's totally gone :(
and I have to do the project all over again with my group mates :(

I don't want this to be a repeat...
that essay is 7 pages...
I don't want to retype everything

and I have my important law presentation there that my law lecturer wants for the MQA people thing...

God , please help me ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011