* Ouch. My head !!

There are many ways to hit your head on something by accident...

For instance ,

Hitting your head on the swimming pool wall when you are swimming xD

I thought it wouldn't happen to me..
But it did on Friday

I was walking towards the study room ,
not noticing there's this bed ( on sideways ) infront of me
* My brothers have their new single beds in their resort like room xD ...so the double bed will be put downstairs..but since my dad wasn't home yet , they left it there..( was in college when the people came and change the bed...so I wasn't aware that the bed was there )

Was talking to my mum at the same time ( she's using the computer at the same moment My head got slammed on the edge of the bed...

Mum was shocked...and said that How can I not noticed the HUGE object infront of me xD
Her priceless face was LOL !!!!
I tried to find the bruise but thank God there's no bruise...
Just a little pain when you touched it ...

____________________________________________________________

At night , my dad told me about what my mum told him...
He said it was really funny that I didn't noticed the HUGE BED...

Thus , he told me to be careful..( in a super joking and funny way )

He then said ,

" I will place this two pillows here ...if tomorrow morning you still bump your head there , you are really blind xD "

And I was telling myself that I must be really careful...

But thank God next morning the bed is downstairs in the guest room already lols xD


* Those random drawings are randomly drawn by me xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011