This is actually the best side view picture of me as of date lols xD

Was kinda shocked to see that my nose is " sharper " than last year xD
( I know la to many people it's still very flat lols xD )

AND was shocked that my tiny eyes look HUGE here...
0.0

2nd shocker...

few weeks back , mum actually sent a picture of me to Sin Chew newspaper for the " shao nu " something thing...She actually pick a picture randomly from my facebook profile =.=

man...I was shocked to see that I actually qualify into the top 37....( 1st round )..

oh my goodness...I actually wonder why my mum choose that picture of me..

I look so UGLEH !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011