When I study ....I am really bad in doing notes....

and last tuesday was super foolish...
I can't believe I nearly broke down when I know that I got a B for law....

and that's the saddest result moment THAT I've experienced in college....

Maybe because I was hoping for an A...
but when my lecturer said that one person got an A and a person got a B ,
I already know that it's me...coz she gave us a clue saying that one person wrote a lot of things on equity and stuff but too bad the bulk of the answer should be on Equitable remedies and not the maxims......

Devastated.....it's so obvious...
When she called me and I saw my paper...I was really forcing myself to not break down....if not I will look darn stupid....and people would think I'm crazy for crying....after I went to my sit...my classmates actually said..." Are you ok ? you look not ok "

I know i'm obvious...I still am bad in hiding my feelings....
I'm happy for my friend that she got the A....she really deserve it...she even beat the smart two from the other class and get an 82...and I just got a 74....

I blame myself.....I did many stupid things during the test......especially for data response...I recopied the whole part A and B of my answers coz I thought that my handwriting sucks...and at last minute , i'm left with no more extra paper..and silly me dare not lift my hand up to ask for an extra during the last 5 minutes.....

What done it's done....

And to think of the bright side....It actually pushes me harder to get A for the next exam....not only for law...but for all.. ( well Econs will be the stumbling block ) .....

Come to think about it...I've got every grade for law .....

I started with Ungraded ( fail ) ,
Then , went up to a D ,
Then got a C for finals
Received an E for 1st trials ( Contract law and ELS )
And finally a B for my final trials....

I really hope that AS I can get that A....
i'm THAT desperate...

I used to think that those who cry when they got 8A's and ONE B really crazy people...
but now I finally understand the feeling....

and i'm sorry for thinking that way...

coz now I understand what it's like..
and I now also understand that I shouldn't be content with my marks...
I felt so stupid thinking back that I was so happy getting a D for law coz i'm the highest that time...

and now I got a B ...improvement...but i'm just so darn discouraged......
the paper is really really really NOT DIFFICULT ! ...

will not let this bring me down. Hopefully God will bring me through this ...

Personal note : LATER , i did really got an A for AS law !! thank God !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011