Dignity issues that I do not agree with

What I DO NOT agree...

In this modern world ,
it is ok to chase guys even though that will cause them their dignity...

I saw many cases where both people are really in love and date for many years...
then suddenly a girl likes the guy and she works her way through and into his heart...

case 1 :

The guy dated an accountant for really many years...
( I think they are high school buddies )
The girl even knows his family and so...
We all thought that they would get married..
The girl look really good , decent , smart ( she's an accountant ) and she's really the presentable type of girlfriend...( not too geeky...but decent type of pretty ...very sweet-ish )

They dated for many years..( of course there were highs and lows )
but one day ,
We saw the guy with another girl..
Apparently he broke up with the ex..
The next girl looks really mature.. ( but she's younger la .. )

thus , there were rumours in X saying that when the guy went to work at another state ,
he got to know the girl..
and the girl likes him and knowing that she needs to appreciate every opportunity ,
Hence , she made all the first moves...
and in the end , she got the most " eligible bachelor " in THE X clan lols..
and yeah...
kids before marriage.. ( something that I do not agree as well..) ...

case 2 :

The "hermano" of the 1st case's guy is another classic example of the girl making the 1st move..
Well , this case is a little different than the one above...
Apparently , the guy don't like the girl...
But the girl really likes him...

She made many first move like asking him out and etc...
and one day..her perfect opportunity came..
The guy got dengue...
so of course , he have to be in the hospital...
( this was the 3rd year since her " approaches " ( which ended in failure..since he dated other girls other than her..but she did not give up ) ...
while the stay in the hospital ,
she frequently came to visit him and accompanied him...

and in the end he got touched by her and they coupled up till now ( getting hitched soon ) ...

During Y's wedding ,
we talked to the girl's hermana...
( we were really nosy lols...asking her hermana about the courtship thing...)
but from the hermana's point of view the hermana kept saying that it's the guy that made the first move..
but from here ( our side..) it's so obvious that the girl's making the first move...
we were all debating...( but in our hearts ...our side that is...we know that the girl made the move...but somehow...it's embarrassing to admit that a girl courts a guy instead of the opposite in our society ) ...

My case :

one holiday , I met a friend...at this really big eatery centre near the sea...and the girl from case 1 saw my guy friend...she actually told me that I should make the move if I don't want him to be snatched away by other girls who will make the first move and when that is made...i'm gone...and i'll have to see my friend with the girl and I will regret forever till I die.

I can't believed that D and M agreed with this too...saying that sometimes girls have to act ..
I told D , God is the one who is making the choice....
and D said that if I rely on God on this choice , I will regret forever....
relationship doesn't rely on God but on our own...

D said that actually D wanted to give up courting M because a richer guy likes M...
However , M told M's brother to tell D that M likes D and tell D to court her and not to give up...

( erm...hellooo...i don't have a brother to do that for meee... )

and * snaps back to reality

Conclusion :

Somehow , what they said is reasonable...they all believe in this principle of " seizing opportunity before someone else snatch your beloved person " ...

however... I think if this is overdone...it will have a repelling effect rather than the attraction...

and it's still up to God to determine who is the best for us....

and I shall not worry about that anymore...

No first moves...let the guy do that....it's not for us girls...

Let them know that we are worth ....not the other way round..

In the past ( during sec sch ) , I liked this guy really much...and I actually made a daring first move to say " I like you " on a card...
Well , I got rejected indirectly because he liked other person...but when I moved on ...he liked me =.=....

oh ya...when you are not pursuing a guy...love will come...
true love need not to be pursued...
if he's yours , he's yours...

Wow..so random XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011