Finally I'm back

Finally i'm back .... :D
Apparently i've taken toooo much sweet time being choosy about what should my template be and etc...
especially profile pictures because I seldom take pictures in recent days...
Revamped the template , pictures , links , opened a new cbox ( coz last time too many people spam ) and etc...
but i think there might be more additions in the future haha XD

Random post :

I noticed that I have a relatively high forehead

That's why i need fringe to cover that enormous forehead

I'm not complaining though haHA XD
( actually the pictures are just an excuse for me to post photos haha XD )
WILL take better pictures in the future haha XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011