Gosh....phew...

Just came back from CF @ College today...
woah...just now I went to greet my parents ( my family went to watch Transformers without me ...watched it with my friends already ) ..

Then my mum let me hear something on her Iphone...
I was like " errr...who is the person talking why you want me to hear ? "

man..it turned out to be a conversation with my friends about stuff such as issues about local universities , politics , and courses...

I heard my voice saying something like " local U very hard to get in ....' and Phoebe's topic about sociology and my friend's voice haha XD

shocked...but they also jokingly said " Luckily you didn't say any bad stuff about us hor.... :P "
haha XD
embarrassing yet so funny XD

it would be more awesome if the " Febe " story was recorded hahaha !!!! SUPER FUNNY !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011