1 ) Awww...




I won't say that this is a 'very sad commercial
but i don't know why I kinda feel sad in the end lol...
Though it's more like " awwww...that guy is so sweet " in a sad way ><
The guy really taught her a lot...
Until she can take care and decide things for herself 0.0

Thought it's weird that the teddy bear ...... haha XD
What a sad , sweet yet creepy commercial .XD
* and I have the exact same chair as the one the teddy is sitting but of different colour !!

Realistic p.o.v : I wonder if he's dead , why they didn't evict and sell the house , and how the
death certificate will be IN the house haha ( if nobody collects it XD ) his soul
perhaps ?


2 ) Saddd...





This is like the saddest childbirth ever...
But that's not the saddest part...


the question : "Why are we born ? What were we born for ?" 
That really hits me...
Sometimes , it's about " who are we living for " 


Though sometimes I kinda disagree that we should live for other people...hmm...
But this commercial brought me another point of view..


3 ) Funeral





Guess that a lot of people watched this Yasmin Ahmad's commercial years ago... 
But it still hits me..


I started laughing ...
then suddenly , tearing lol !!


The Late Yasmin Ahmad is a sheer genius in making super realistic and touching commercials...
*Sighs* commercials will never be the same again...


" In the end , all you can remember is these small things , the little imperfections that make them perfect for you :') I hope one day you will find yourself a life partners who are as beautifully imperfect as your father was to me " 


Man...I actually , instantly teared from that line...so powerful...


Behind the scene : ( the idea behind the commercial )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011