3rd trip to the SALOONNnnn 0.0

If you are having shoulder length hair like me ,
you will know that having your hair more or less ( over or a little above ) the shoulder... 

is really really irritating....

and the problem is that you can't really cut your hair into any style you want...because you wanna leave it long.( okay..maybe in that case..it's me... ) 

So , I was super desperate yesterday and just have this urge to really go and CUT MY HAIR 
( which my mum don't really agree..she's like " ok lah.you go and cut your hair...don't complain when your hair becomes shorter or layered..) 

* layered + shorter hair....I experienced that BEFORE 00 NIGHT  that time...so it was really a disaster...to have someone messed up your hair before a BIG event...and I still have endure the " aftermath " of the " effect " 
but whatever.... 

main reason is that I want to have fringe that can cover my enormous forehead yet enhance my face by showing ( and NOT hiding my focal point of my face...which is my EYEBROWS...) 

Perfect example XD XD even though noob pic XD 

See how my " self-cut " thick fringe covers my eyebrows XD ( which made my eyes smaller XD ) 
_______________________________________________________________________________

I initially wanted to go for a simple haircut...but somehow...I look at myself in front of the mirror and really...I look....

Okay....I love how I look...but maybe i'm BORED of how I look ....I want a ccchhhh chhhh change ( dances to Hyuna's Change song ) XD 


( love this dance cover ! ) -random 

ok...back to the topic...so yeah...I decided that I should dye my hair ( actually the hairstylist said...maybe can wait till Chinese New Year...) but I think...TOO LONG !!!! xD might as well do it now...then next time just self-dye the top part XD 


Which colour ? XD .

Before XD ( actually very weird to camwhore here...coz people seeing XD ) 



Tadah ! After XD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011