Ways to wear a button up shirt , a.k.a BF tee XD

Someone introduced me to this video which showed people how to use an XL size guy shirt and turn it into various style :)


very impressing right ?? That girl's really amazing !!! 

and yeah....after my friend said about that...plus the video...I was so tempted to try XD 
..Well...My first attempt kinda failed because I used my dad's not-even-XL size FORMAL shirt .....

but now...I have two of my brother's shirt haha...( they grew taller and just don't wear them anymore...so I just took it and they said ok XD )  XD ( I really love wearing guys shirt at times...it's really comfy and it kinda suits me ....can be made into long type jackets you see in cotton on , which I sadly can't wear because It will make me look skinnier XD ) ...those instantly became my favourite wardrobe piece XD totally saved me during those days where i'm really really lazy to choose what to wear XD 

Original : 

Style 1 : 

 front

back

Style 2 : 

 front
behind ( well..messy right >< ) 

Style 3 : 
Style 4 : 

Simply wearing it upside down XD 

Style 5 : 

Tube style ...

Style 6 :
Dress

Style 7 : 

Just wear it upside down , and button the lowest one XD 

Somehow , the front part looks nice..but the back part somehow always...looks kinda weird hmmm.............



Not only weird...but it appear upside down ( no matter how many zillion times I tried to correct it argh !!! ) 
( oh ya...the last picture suppose to be a hood , maybe if you save it and rotate the picture, you can see it XD) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011