I Love / Luv / ... argh whatever.. YOU ?

My neighbour started renovation since August will only be completed next year ...
So yeah...
Thanks to them , we kinda have little privacy ( kind of )
Now , when I wanna bathe / go to the toilet to change / wash dishes / wash cars
I must see whether the workers are looking or not..

One think we are thankful is that they seldom disturb us
But they kinda disturbed our maid..
and since she really love to sing Cambodian songs when she is doing house chores ,
that really IS attention grabbing ( I guess ) ..

On Thursday , I don't even know how...
but I something caught my eye...
I wasn't wearing my spectacles so it was a little blurry ...

I went into the study room and lean over the window and saw this :

Blurry huh..

And so I lean further..
Hmm...I saw something like.. " I lov " .. Xio Long... ( imu...ETC.. ) ( I don't really get the last two lines.. )

Zoomed in...

I reads :

" I luv u Xio Long , " ( STILL can't comprehend the bottom two lines "

Told my parents about this interesting finding...

but yeah ...my maid's really good...( since i'm at home most of the time because now i'm in midst of A levels exam.. .I can monitor her conduct )

and those workers...really sharp ears they have ...can know what's her name 0.0..though they kinda got it wrong ...AND it's kinda freaky coz it proves that they hear , kinda like...observe what we do.. 0.0...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011