In 20 years time ( 2006 )

Was choosing which old textbooks should have a new life ( recycling )  when I found my form 2 English composition book !! ....and man...seriously I changed a lot...really a lot...and I was kinda shocked with my maturity way back then , some pretty silly stuff and the words I used ( my vocabulary wasn't that strong  , so there's errors here and there XD  ) , SO IT'S kinda funny actually XD

The short essay :

                                                       IN 20 YEARS TIME

          In 20 years time , I will be married with two children : One girl and a boy . I do not prefer twins because it is very dangerous to have twins when I am pregnant . Besides , I do not prefer to have many children because living cost in either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore is quite high . Besides , it is hard to take care of so many children .

          Second , I will be living with my beloved husband and my children either in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore . I wish to live in a luxury bungalow in the heart of either cities .

          Third , I wish to look fit , like I am still 21 years old . I will maintain my body figure ( maybe a bit fatter because now I am thin ) . I will be wearing contact lenses all the time and I will change the colour of contact lenses once a week .

          Forth , I will have a master in architecture studies in the National University of Singapore ( NUS ) and maybe , earning a PHD later .

           Fifth , I will be a part-time businesswoman and a full time architect . I wish to be a businesswoman to earn more money , and an architect to satisfy my love for art and structures . I will be home by six in the evening so that my children get enough love and care from my husband and me .

** continuation from para 1 : I will be married only ONCE and will not go through any divorce . It is because I love my husband and I do not want my children to have a broken home . I want them to have happy childhood memories .

                                                          -  THE END -

Ok , back to 2011 :D

I definitely noticed that my perception have changed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011