Christmas presents and a Funny incident XD

Last Sunday after church ,
I drove to KLCC to join my mother and brother for lunch and shopping for Christmas presents with my mother
( super rush coz it was for my cousins , nieces and nephew XD and we have to attend a dinner with them at night XD )

We practically were out of idea until we saw Laneige and this pink luggage bag XD

I actually told my mum saying " omgosh.....pink luggage bag 0.0 no wayyyy so girly ...." and actually we wanted to buy other things....but it's kinda hard to think of what to buy.....Hence , we just settled at Laneige XD

Actually we thought of buying separate things for them ,but then my sharp eyes spotted those cosmetics sets... and we have an awesome idea :)

To cut the long story short , we bought two boxes XD and since we went beyond RM600 ( RM 640 ) , we got the luggage bag ( the LAST ONE !! ) and that girl was super kind enough to give us tons of samples !!! :D super excited XD XD she was even kind enough to give me a sample set suitable for my camp 0.0 and yeah...my mum told me , " The luggage bag is your Christmas present " 0.0

so I was stunned....I don't really like the colour , but soon I grew to love the bag because it's unique and it's really light and roomy XD Totally loving it :D

                                                                      The Luggage bag :D

Went home and googled about it ( Found out that ''EDDAS" is a korean brand XD )
http://eddas.koreasme.com/
( you guys can visit the page , and see super many awesome and unique luggage !! )

Later we went to Marks & Spencer to buy presents for the guys XD
and also we bought a cute giraffe for my baby niece :)


                                                                    super cute aye ?

It was really awesome shopping for Christmas presents with my mumXD
we ended up looking like shopaholics because we were carrying super many things :D ( plus my bro's stuff )

Oh ya XD What I received from my cousins , Aunt and Uncle for Christmas :D

What I got from my 1st Cousin :D ( bathing set )

 My aunt gave me a PINK SCARF ( i know...OMGOSH ! xD )

 MY 2nd cousin gave me this chocolate XD ( super tasty ! )

My 3rd cousin gave me shatter polish ( super awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Pink File + stationary ( so adorable XD - not referring to the pink file....but to the other stationaries XD )


Oh ya !! now about the Funny Incident

Hmm...I was about to pay my parking tickets when I noticed that I do not have any One ringgits ( only have 50 and 10 ) , and the machine ( ish ) don't want to accept my RM 10 ...

I took a risk by putting in the RM 50 in hope of getting my change .....( kinda risky...but I was thinking KLCC is such a big mall , I guess they'll return my change in cash )

But scary part...no money came out...and I was quite nervous...one sad thing about Malaysia...people just go away when they see you in trouble...I didn't asked for help la...but when I pressed the intercom button and nobody answered , those people behind me just went to another machine ( =.= )

but thank God after like....1 minute , coins start to come out...
At first I was like...okay..thank God , then later I started to kinda freaked out coz coins started to pour out...like it hit jackpot or something...I think a lot of people stared at me like " that girl's stealing the money from the faulty machine " and yeah...it's kinda embarrassing to " sweep " all those coins into my bag...

 A lot huh ?
Now you can see better XD RM 46 in coins !!!!

My dad laughed like crazy when I told him about this incident and showed him the coins XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011