Clarence's trial recording session with mum

Few weeks back ,
I accompanied my mum and my youngest brother to their trial recording session for
my mother's self-pen song for Autistic people : " Hold My Hand "
It was quite nostalgic actually because i've been to the recording studio twice in the past
( once was a singing competition thing where I got to experience the recording process and another one is for some artiste stuff )

                     My Talented Autistic brother :D ( he's so funny whey...he kept laughing when my mum spoke through the microphone into the earphone XD )

                                                                        My Mum XD
Somehow the recording session was okay with them ,
perhaps they are just not used to it...
and I learnt something too...
that you have to use a different singing technique for recording and singing live...
also , you need to be really immaculate when you are playing the piano...
coz little mistakes are recorded :O
                                                 Took this while during the recording break XD
                                              Also , I tried smiling with my teeth showing XD

Also , I saw the editing process thing....
honestly , when I saw how they edit music and all ,
I kinda feel sad for those singers and those working behind the scenes...
because they really work their arse off to produce the perfect music and we just download songs for fun 0.0

                                        Pic of me and my bro before our dinner @ Old Town XD

( man..the Rendang nasi lemak was AWESOME !!! Finished that in a flash !! )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011