Hyunseung and Hyuna's Trouble Maker



Hyuna's Singing again ???
Man..honestly , Hyuna CAN'T SING... I mean other 4 minute members can sing and all ( best candidate is Jiyoon because she have the charisma , face and talent which rivals Hyuna ) ...

Hyuna have this Nasal voice and she can barely handle singing live ( she sounded so out of breath ) and she already have several solo albums under her belt ( I know..WHAT ?? )

Guess that the collaboration with Hyunseung this time is to prove that Hyuna can sing...
(Most people thought so )

But not me .....

Hyunseung is rather underrated among B2ST and Hyuna is CUBE'S gold....
One thing good about HYUNA is that even thought she can't sing...she's really good in projecting herself...I mean...people love her... she have a  cute personality and she can be incredibly sexy ( thought it look forced in " Bubble Pop "  ) THAT'S the thing she have which is : marketability...

According to my opinion , this song is more like Hyunseung ft. Hyuna rather than a duet collaboration...
But somehow , this collaboration is CUBE'S move to show that Hyunseung is not under appeaciated and uses Hyuna's fame and marketability to make Hyunseung more popular...

Hyunseung is the opposite from Hyuna...Thought he have the face , voice and talent, His expressions are somewhat blank...or bland...So both of them have flaws to improve from ...one is expression and one is singing abilities...

I don't care how many people will say I'm jealous of her...which I'm not except that my boobs are not bigger than hers to make my body more guitar shaped like hers !! ( jk XD )
A singer must know how to sing properly....

but somehow ,in this current era , it's not really important if you know how to sing or not...
The most important thing is your marketability ....

sad huh.. ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011