Happy New Year , 2012 !!

2011 have been a really eventful year for me..

I was broken , I grew stronger , I faced sooo many fears , I still faced some fears , I was criticized for my looks , I was criticized for my body , I danced , I catwalked , I passed my title to my predecessor , I played the piano on stage twice , Performed duet for the 1st time in my life , Went for health check up , I really cleaned my room , I was in a psychology mess , Complicated relationship but that made me and us stronger , trust issues , friend who thinks that we are frenemies , missing my one and only best friend from college , did plastic surgery to my eye ( eyelids...suture technique ) , Realized so many things , never had a guy who love me so much , things allowed me to break from my perception on various issues , setting boundaries , eating health pills regularly , stressed out , nearly gave up , cried like crazy for 1 month , guilty feelings , super blessed , lost and was found by God , was the one of the two who got A for A levels law , Didn't got straight A's for AS , Hair grew longer , Found two amazing close friends in college , Lost appetite , gained appetite , struggled with anxiety issues , depressions , took anti-vomitting pills coz I thought that i'll puke from some disease ( which later found out that I was just psychologically " ill " ) , stressed out from studying , outer appearance insecurities issues , personality problems , jealousy , forgiving people, best birthday surprises ever , best late birthday surprise , my best motorcycle ride ever , Being asked to join a pageant in the future by college peeps , being called "pageant" by my lecturer  found a friend who love history and can discuss facts etc with me , Got so many pink stuff for christmas , revenge returned from my best friend ( lols ) , hated economics , having depression and health check ups health issues during AS , met OO juniors , lack of blood , being appreciated, bought myself a new bed companion ( a micro bean bag square cat ) lol.. , being encouraged and so supported by someone when I hit rock bottom , made people jealous , did childish stuff , learn to be dependent at certain times, being encouraged by close friends , have amazing friends , brother's successful concert , Didn't get to swim the huge pool in my college =.= ,

and the list goes on and on XD
will blog more about some important events that happened in 2011 soon :)

for now,

my very 1st picture set for 2012 :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011