Random Stuff

Random Picture 1 : My 1/2 'bling-ed' up laptop


Bought this faux leopard print sticker ...
Used it to bling up my boring handphone and still have some leftover which I used it to decorate my laptop..
Unfortunately , I can only finished it until what you are seeing on the top picture because when I went to the shop two days later , the person told me that they are out of stock :(
so yeah , ugly laptop for now... :(

Picture 2 :      Food !! ( for now , prawn rolls ) !!

Mum surprised me with this prawn roll snack last week !!
And I finished this in one day ...
Last saturday after work , Dad surprised me with the same snack again ..and I finished that in 1/2 day 0.0
On a random note , I have been buying food to store in my room so that I can eat anytime I want :D
It's awesome :D

Random picture 3 : Woah..WHAT ???

OK..I saw the picture above when I was checking who is the contestants for this year's Miss Chinese International pageant....
I saved her picture not because I find her amazing or what..but more to what she's holding...it's kinda similiar too :
This... My OO night 2010 trophy vs her Miss Chinatown Singapore trophy XD ( you should see my year's Queen ( Angella's trophy ) ..IT'S 100% IDENTICAL TO THIS !!!

Random picture 4 : CNY clothes shopping

nah this is the incomplete one...
I didn't buy this
but I bought this :D haha XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011