A Zillion Thanks for the Christmas Presents :D

I know this should be posted weeks ago ,
But i've been really busy with stuff so yeah...

Since I went for Christmas service at my ex-church ,
I only received all my Christmas presents from my church friends during H.U.G.E camp lols XD

ZANNE :

Revenge finally returned right ? :P Was super stunned when I got the present lols XD and I opened it in the bus lols !! Thank God I was at the front row , if not people will see and OMGOSH !! and yeah.. This is my very first La Senza piece lols..( my most expensive underG too >< ) lols >< btw , I really love it because it fits perfectly haha XD and the BOX IS REALLY AMAZING !! ( usually I recycle boxes , but i'm soo gonna keep this one :P ) Thanks for the present lols XD and thanks for being really really kind for not buying me a G - ehem instead hahaXD XD I really <3 it :D Super funny when I opened the rectangular flat thing expecting it to be a card but it's the paper bag and I saw the brand lols !!!! wahhh your revenge really well played :P I surrender XD XD ( FOR NOW :p :p )

CA :

Thanks for the mini decorative snowglobe :) I've been wanting a mini one since last year to place it on top of my new music player , and your present came just at the right time :D and you really got the present right because , I LOVE TEDDY BEARS <3 I really <3  IT :D super adorable :D

CLAUDIA :

Yo Claudia , so sorry that your ' plan ' failed :( ( we were all sorted into different rooms ...ish !! ) but on the other note , at least now we can enjoy our presents when we really need it ( e.g. : tomorrow outing with friends / wedding ) :) Your mask came at a right time too !! because I used up all my ' mei li ri zi ' mask already and I really need a mask XD XD and yeah ! super privileged to have a present flown all the way from Korea ( muahahaha...be perasan now :P ) HAHA xD but really :) Ths really came at the super right timing :D Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for that :D

AMANDA :

Like what i've said to Claudia , it applies to you too :D It was really double joy for me when I received two mask on the same day lols XD ( now I can save $$ to buy mask- for now ) XD XD and bonus for one thing : I really really love Chamomile flower ( the smell , etc - I used to have this shampoo from Sunsilk made from Chamomile but they discontinued the product and i've been missing the smell and the texture ever since :( ) Thanks for bringing back such awesome smell and scent of Chamomile to me :) Really love that mask too :) Thank you so very much :) P.S : I really love the note you gave me too :) your art is amazing and I appreciate the message :)

GINNY :

Woah !!! your present came at a right time too !!!! I really really love Olive ( I last smelled it when I use Body Shop Body Butter ) and really , your hand cream is really essential and very practical for me especially when I have dry skin :) I love the texture of it in the sense that it's not too sticky :) And i'm sooo ADDICTED TO THE SMELL !!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you uber much for this very well thought of present :)

CASS :

Thanks for the one-of-a-kind postcard !! That's really unique and amazing ( you gave us each different ones according to our personality and etc ) It's really awesome !!! Also , your camera earrings is the most unique one ( I'll surely wear that ) ..IT'S SUPER TRENDY AND UNIQUE !!! one thing , IT'S SUPER CHERMAINE... !!! When I see the earrings , It literally screams ' CHERMAINE ' !!!!!!!!!!!! and now you know how awesome is it :D Thank you super duper much for the present :D

JESS :

Thanks for your note and the bracelet :) I rarely wear bracelet , but you know what ? I'll wear yours !! Coz it's really unique too :) It's amazing that you picked the right one for me :) I'm stunned because I myself don't really know how to pick my own bracelet too XD you just taught me new stuff haha :D btw , I read your note I it's heartfelt message really touched me , It might seemed simple to you , but it means a lot to me :) Stay strong and seek the God :) I know you are facing some issues and I hope that you'll be strong to face this challenge and be a testimony to others :) Gambateh :D and thanks for the present :) I love it tons <3

KERN REI :

Thanks for the birdcage necklace :D It's super trendy and I really love the details and all :D and you are welcome :) It's a joy fetching you ( plus we live super near !! ) haha XD and I know you more too haha XD it's good :D


AUNTIE EVELYN :

Greetings from Malaysia ^^ Thanks Auntie Evelyn for the Coach purse !! I'm stunned when I received this from my mum and she told me that this is your Christmas present for me :) I'm shocked and I really love it ( it's something unique ) and thought initially I thought that it's really not my style , I grew to adapt to it and it's really practical too !! ( I don't need to bring my huge Longchamp everywhere ) and this is really good for yumcha time when The only things I need to bring is my wallet XD Thank you super much for this present :)
__________________________________________________________________________________

p.s : you guys will be thinking ' woah...why Chermaine keep repeating ' it come at a right time ' so much ?? , Don't need to think so much because I'm so stunned and happy because the Christmas presents I received from you guys are really what I've been wanting last year lols !!! and It really came just at the right time !!!!!! I really appreciate those gifts :) Thank you guys again :D <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011