Random updates...

1 ) Started badminton last month...and after that , I got hungry a lot ( which is really good !! ) 

My tea time XD ( odd part is that I prefer salty food to sugary food...sad :( )

2 ) Have been telling myself to know how to cook ( well mum did told me to..and i'm afraid that i'll be known as the gf or wife who x know how to cook by more future mother in law / future sisters in laws XD )

 Awkward chopping aye ? XD

 Cucumber with fried garlic

 Steamed fish with oyster sauce , parsley ( i think..just grabbed it from the fridge ) and fried garlic again XD


My favourite :D Fried pork with veggies XD

3 ) Got addicted to peeling garlic , chopping garlic and frying garlic

* this picture is not from me XD I don't have a picture of me peeling , cutting and frying garlic

I find peeling and cutting garlic really therapeutic for me XD it calms my mind a lot :D and it's fun to race against the clock ( peeling garlic faster XD ) though my hand stinks and kinda sting after that ....

I think I should learn from this guy :



though I'll not use the heel of my hand coz it hurts for me XD ( maybe i'm too skinny XD ) I used the 'smash' thing though XD but the * shake * part is a good idea....

4 ) What a collection

Went to my bro's jazz piano tutor house ( Tay Cher Siang - Malaysian Jazz Pianist )

and that is his extensive record collection !!!!! ( he practically have everything there.... even have few versions of Rachmaninoff's 10 prelude by diff. pianists 0.0 )

5 ) Celebrated my brother's birthday at Alam Damai's Old Town ( which is not a good choice.. ) :( 

Mum forgot to bring her iphone...hence this picture of us looking weird ( coz my hp have no front facing cam )

6 ) My cousin came and snapped tons of pictures of me 

This is one of them....perhaps the most ' well-known ' one compared to the rest XD
Clarence did modeled for her too on the last day :)

7 ) Took my A levels' result and hung out with some of my college mates :)

:D

8 ) Bought two dresses ( ON SALE !!! @ Orange Sorbet - a.k.a TEEN store i think ?? ) 

 RM 29

RM 32  , the cardigan ( RM 40+ from Bershka )

Love both dresses coz the brown one is chic , cool and complements my petite figure , while the 2nd dress brings out the ' sweetness ' in me ( maybe coz I pinned up my hair that's why XD )

9 ) The dress I bought from a blog shop arrived but too bad I didn't complement my figure or my figure failed to complement the dress ( according to my mum - she said I was too skinny for the dress , the dress is just ' normal '  and the dress suits her more and I should give her ) :'( 

Hey..I kinda have a figure but this dress made me look like I have no figure =.=

The odd part is that it fits in most places except the waist =.= maybe my waist is too small ( 22-23cm ) and the dress is for those who have 24cm waist...and I'm a size 2-4 and this dress is for those who are size 6-8 :(( Hey..I can't increase my waist size leh... arms can laa....and ya la..I didn't really adjust the strap thingy..excuses..excuses..excuses

But yeah...but I love it coz it's a different style...I've always wanted to wear red because it's hot and it's more to my fashion personality ( fashion wise , I prefer a bold and loud colour and style but I appreciate sweet stuff too...but because of my body I compromised with sweet dresses more than confident-ish dress and that makes me kinda sad especially when my mum said red doesn't suit me yet coz I don't have that sexy feel ? hmm I don't know how to say it XD but my mum always thought of me being better off sweet that sexy lol )

But don't get me wrong...I actually love dressing both ways - sweet or sexy , cool or innocent , skirts or pants but I'm just sad because of my body I have to compromise on DRESSES...( thank God I need not compromise others..just dresses )

How I look in some of my dresses

From the left : Orange dress ( RM 10 ONLY ! ) , casual floral dress , and my high school prom dress ( I call that a fancy towel lols XD )

Among the above , the black one describes my style compared to the rest XD Though I applaud my braveness in the past for choosing that dress ( coz there's no strap to support your boobs lol ) and thank God it held perfectly during prom XD

' The Hidden Gems '

I called these two dresses ' Hidden Gems ' for few reasons :

1 ) I shove these dresses in thinking that I'm too skinny for the dress
2 ) I was clearing and sorting out clothes in my closet and tried these on
3 ) The white one is casual and sweet
4 ) and I love the pink + dark blue pattern bare-back dress coz it looks nice and it brought out and highlighted my figure well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011