Project Timeline

23/9/2019: Monday

3:00pm
Watching my advocacy video I did months ago and thinking about how I gathered all my thoughts and years of experience to come up with a decent speech that won me the  'Best in Advocacy' subsidiary title.

4:00pm
I'm currently sitting in front of my laptop screen for the past hour; reflecting on my experience in charities and the Autism initiatives that I've started/helped. It's definitely a struggle to summarize my current project into 500 impactful words. Perhaps I'm overthinking and comparing it with myself. Le sigh...

10:00pm
Managed to cut down to 4 pages worth of points and sectioned them into categories. Haha yeah, I'm OCD like that. Time to write a rough long essay.

24/9/2019: Tuesday

12:00am: 
Although I'm half asleep, my brain seems to be sprouting with ideas.

12:50am: 
I'm halfway through Part 2 but it's bedtime. Hopefully, I'll get some inspiration in my dreams.

25/9/2019: Wednesday

10:00pm: 
Done drafting a rough essay. It's time to use 'Grammarly' and 'Quilbot' to double and triple check my essay.

26/9/2019: Thursday

6:00pm
Finished most of my office work and sneaked some time to add some finishing details in my essay. Something is missing and I'm kinda freaking out because I haven't practice my catwalk, talent, and drafting my introduction.

11:00pm
I was supposed to resume working on my essay earlier, but I was slightly carried away watching 'Master in the House'. However, I'm feeling much better and more energized to complete my essay.

1:00am
Send my essay to several friends for opinions and proofreading. I'm truly grateful for their help and time.

27/9/2019: Friday

10:00pm
Realized that my essay seems plain. I decided to use Canva to switch things up. It's tiring having to reorganize and design my template but I'm excited to see the result. Didn't know it's kinda hard to find a decent picture of a mom holding the hands of her child.

4:00am
DONE with the entire essay with the new layout. I'm so happy. It seems like I'm really a night owl. Many ideas are coming and I've been changing things up in my essay. Finally done and it's time to submit this thing for real!

28/9/2019: Saturday

9:00pm
Was busy working the entire day (since it's the end of the month) and I just remembered about the talent segment and mini-speech thing if my project is chosen. I clearly know it's near impossible to win the project, but I better prepare and memorize it now so that I can articulate my ideas better throughout pageant week.

Wow. Summarizing is not my strength. I need to learn to be concise to express my ideas in fewer words. This is my BIGGEST weakness so far.

3:00am
Done and dusted. Hopefully haha.

29/9/2019: Sunday
Astro came today and I assisted my family with the shoot. I'm really tired from the minimal sleep I'm getting and I'm kinda anxious because it's Sunday and I haven't practice catwalk, Q&A, talent, and memorize everything (including intro and project speech if I win the project thingy).

12:00am
I'm feeling awake and finally, I've done and memorized all the things needed. Honestly, this made me feel slightly confident about pageant week BUT I'm still slightly nervous because of catwalk, Q&A and talent I belum gautim lagi T.T

1:40am 
Okays. I'm going to start reflecting on some Q&A. Gotta remember to express my main ideas concisely.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011