Wheezing

It's been 4 days since pageant week is over and I'm still having some withdrawal symptoms from missing the girls to the entire experience. However, I don't have time to reflect as I am still so busy with work, my concert project, and creative writing gigs.

Now that my chapter on pageantry is closed (99% possibility I might not join another pageant anymore), it's time I focus on my career, some future planning, and yes....taking THAT piano diploma exam.

Honestly, reflecting on my life, most of my past was just me merely existing rather than living the life that I've wanted. I was so afraid of people's opinions and failure that I just decided to push away many opportunities in life. I am feeling it now because joining 3 pageants in a year at 27 years old is not easy. Well, at least I'm living my dreams now, rather than regretting it later when I'm REALLY overaged.

I'm planning to take LTCL next year which yes, I have been delaying since my university days. I always felt unprepared and pushed it until I'm even a better player before deciding to go for it. I haven't taken ATCL yet BUT honestly after seeing the syllabus, ATCL seems too manageable since I've played most of the repertoires back in my university.

I'm still not sure should I take that leap of faith to challenge LTCL straight next year since I've not studied with a teacher for 3 years. I was thinking of selecting my repertoires and at least able to play all of them before finding a teacher to perfect them for the exam. Let's see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011